Sunday, September 19, 2010

Original Becca Kinkoph Paintings. help me pay for college!

 5x5 acrylic painting
"be free"
$20.00
(sold)

 
12x16 Decoupage Collage
"the world at large"
$30.00

 
16x20 Acrylic Painting
"summertime love"
$45.00
(sold)

16x20 Acrylic Painting
"swirly tea cup"
$45.00

16x20 Acrylic Painting
"a tribute to Mr. Troubles the schnauzer"
$50.00

16x20 Acrylic Painting
"happiness is free"
$50.00

~~~~~~

All prices are negotiable from the amount listed.  
if you'd like to help me pay for college, just contact me via facebook or email me at 
www.rdkinkoph@bsu.edu

~~~~~~

I'm also going to post up some pictures of some jewelry items that used to be in my online store which I will also be selling. :) 

BECCA NEEDS MONEY, 
so if you like anything or want to discuss price just let me know!

~~~~~~

Always with love,
Becca


4 comments:

  1. hey, you can't sell mr troubles! that was mine. but i guess it only brings back bad memories, so I guess you can as long as the money goes towards your school. :-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. you can keep him if you want. i just assumed you didn't want him anymore since you left him here. i miss that dog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thsoe paint really great.

    tks for stopping by..i'm ur new follower now.
    keep read ;))))

    THE SECRET LIFE OF "D"

    in Love&Light
    Queen D

    ReplyDelete
  4. these paintings are so gorgeous!
    love the dreamy swirls and the nature theme

    now following btw :)

    please check out my blogs xx

    ReplyDelete