Monday, August 3, 2009

Senior Photots Part 1

Pink wall!
I love the effect Rachel did on this one!
again... the pink wall! I love it!
weeping willows in Franklin Park. pretty pretty..
I like this one a lot!!
props to Rach for taking some awesome photos. :)
Walkin' the dog.
^This one is Rachel's fav. She loves my chiseled cheek bone. :)
Love the willows! We got eaten alive by mosquitos though! Omgooosh, it was horrible!
^This one is my personal favorite. I love it.

~~~~~~~~~

All these photos were taken by my sister, Rachel. Check out her blog for more cool stuff.

http://rkinkoph.blogspot.com/

~~~~~~~~~

with love,

Becca

4 comments:

  1. Um, wow! These are gorgeous! Your sister did amazing, and you look AWESOME! Rock on girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful photos lady, your gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love them! Next time we take pictures in Franklin graveyard though, I'm wearing a beekeepers costume. I think I am suffering bloodloss from all the mosquito bites. ;-) Check out my new blog. You're in it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're such a pretty girl. I love these pictures, your sister did a wonderful job.

    ReplyDelete