Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Today's Adventures.. and Awesome Finds!

So, I was supposed to go to the IMA today with my sister as a late B-day present, but unfortunately our plans got rained out by a tremendous thounder storm. :c
But! the day turned out fun anyways. We watched movies until the thounderstorm/tornado had passed and then decided to go to the downtown mall. Then.... we failed to find a free parking space, hydroplaned (which really shook up my sister), and then proceeded to travel down a road that we didn't know. LOL, but it was fun exploring. I took some pictures, but they suck. We ended up out in the country somewhere, all the houses were cute and had little gardens.
SO THEN... we went home.
and stopped by Goodwill on the way!
I love Goodwill and found some cool shiz today.
Cool item #1
Super cute vintage-esque purse! It definitely looked like a thrift store find, which is why I liked it.
Cool item #2
Awesome puffy shorts! I'm sure there's a real name for them, but I don't know it. They make me think of nautical nonsense or something. Hahaa, or else Miss Muppet pants. Eeep! I love them. :D

Ahh, and I always find a way to sneak my jewelry in here! ;)
See the necklace? Yes? It has a bow that ties on the side. Made by me! If you would like to buy it just let me know, I'd be happy to sell it. However, it's not currently in my store.

~~~~~~~~~~

So yep! I also got a couple cardigans and drapey shirts. I got almost 10 items for under 16 bucks. I love me a good bargain. Thrift stores/antique shops are always adventures. I love searching for those treasures and you know they're a one of a kind find. :)

~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry IMA, maybe next time.

with love,
Becca


7 comments:

  1. Love this whole look on you, the stripe puffy shorts are fab! Lovely weekend, beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing finds lady, those shorts are so rad!
    peace&love

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this thrifted purse .it looks so cute . nice color

    ReplyDelete
  4. way to comment on my blog with MY account. I hope you didn't comment to many other people with it. lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha, oops. i think it's because you check the stay signed in box. i still sign in and for some reason it says YOU are signed in.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What great finds. I really like the purse!

    ReplyDelete