Friday, September 4, 2009

It's been a while... so sorry!

Oh boy. So I have been swamped with homework as the new school year has start now. I'm taking 3 A.P. courses (Government, Art History, and English) and it is proving to be a very difficult task. I've had NO time to blog; I've had NO time for anything... even sleep! But, as a diligent student, I've set my mind to get good grades and not succumb to senioritis. It will be difficult, but I can do it! I think.. I hope.. :) College admissions, and such, are pretty exciting. It's so odd to feel so old. I've been around for almost 2 decades now... I'm practically a senior citizen, well maybe not, but it certainly feels like it.
~~~~~~~

So anyways, I've decided it was REALLY time for me to update my blog (err, seeing as it's been... oh dear... a month?). Sorry! School take priority though. Haha! Not that I really have any constant readers anyways.
~~~~~~~

(the BEFORE)
oh my!
~~~~~~~

But I decided to put this little tid bit up. I found this skirt at... you guessed it... your favorite thrift store and mine, GoodWill! It was ugly but I saw the potential, took it home, sewed it up a bit, and ta-da! --A chic, cute, and unique skirt! Belted, and worn with my favorite grey cardigan and a grey wife beater.
~~~~~~~
(the AFTER)
oh my!
~~~~~~~
Haha, sorry about the horrible washed out pictures... But you get the gist of it.
thanks for reading lovelies...
~~~~~~~
with love,
Becca

3 comments:

  1. oh the joys of school... so glad I'm done with that.
    I'm diggin the skirt. good job. tis quite dorable.
    and thanks for becoming a follower o' mine.
    I like your blog. you seem like a rad individual.

    ReplyDelete