Thursday, September 17, 2009

Yesterday is just a memory, tomorrow is never what it's supposed to be

So the Kinkoph house hold has been under a lot of stress lately. Issues, and such. Some big changes are occuring and I believe for the better. Sometimes for things to become better, you have to hit your lowest point first, then it all goes up from there. Me and Rachel have been visiting a lot of parks lately, just to chat and take pictures (and get our minds off things). Nature can be so relaxing. There's nothing like deep heart felt conversations out in the middle of woods or by a creek. Hopefully we can go camping some day, I've actually never been! The whole bug thing seems like it would be a pain in the ass, but I could deal. :)

So today, we went to Beech Grove park. Sometimes we just drive around until we find something. The other day we found this very lovely park with trails into the woods and a big creek.

Some of Rachel's awesome photo-skillzz. Nature is so calm and beautiful. It just makes all the stress in life melt away. I recomend a visit to your local park if you haven't been lately. It's a nice way to spend an afternoon.

We tried to skip some rocks, but FAILED. Except for once. My rock skipped 3 times and I was so very proud. :)

P.S. I LOVE the boots SO much! Not the most detailed picture, but they have 3 little buckles on the side and are a dark slate grey. Target. I. Love. You.
:)

I guess I'm just glad I have my sister in my life. I can't imagine having gone through everything with out her by my side. She's more than my best friend, because she's my sister. We'll always have each other, in everything. Even when times get pretty tough like they have been lately, I'll always be there when she needs me, and I know I can expect the same from her.

http://rkinkoph.blogspot.com/

haha, there's Rachel's blog if you feel like creepin' on her.
I'm sure she'll appreciate it. :)

~~~~~~~

thanks for reading lovelies

~~~~~~~

always with love,
Becca



8 comments:

  1. <3 you soooo much. lets go to garfield park next time. Oh and the masterpiece in a day dealio is this Saturday. You are totally doin it with me... totally!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :c i had to work yo. we should go sometime this week okay? and i'll buy the jone's soda. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love to go walking around wooded areas and creeks and whatnot. It's good to sit and think while around so much natural shtuff. I was actually about to go to a park saturday but had no ride. :[. anyways, siblings, nature walks, and good conversation. all loverly things :]

    ReplyDelete
  4. These pics are gorgeous! You and your sis included :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. theboots are so chic .. i went to target the other day and almost bought some riding boots but they didnt have my size :( and such a good price .

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like your boots!
    This really looks like such a fun, relaxing day. I can tell you and your sister are very close. How lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. aww, thanks becca. you're so sweet! everything is all better now.

    that park looks amazing!!! if i ever visit indiana, i'm totally going. haha

    ReplyDelete
  8. "thrift store gem"- that's such a perfect phrase!

    and, i didn't mention this before, sisters are wonderful! i just have one. we don't live close together anymore, but whenever i talk to her on the phone or skype, it always makes my day tons better. (: yay for sisters!

    ReplyDelete