Saturday, October 17, 2009

a much needed new post.

So... a LOT has happened in the last month. I finally got the first part of my tattoo. :)
Eventually I will get the birdcage with the door opened in the center of my shoulder blades with a ribbon around it that says: "All your life, you were only waiting for this moment to be free." And some more birds, but this little bird is a good first start.

I went around Indy a couple times this month as well. On one adventure me and a friend went to Broadripple. We saw this butterfly and I snapped a picture. Awesome photo skillz. :) Haha, I don't know, I thought you guys might like it as much as I do. I was quite impressed with myself.

One night I went to the hookah bar in Broadripple with some friends. The place we went to is called the Egyptian and has lots of sexy Arabian waiters. :) It turned out to be an eventful/crazy night. After the hookah bar, we left and got a little tipsy, well maybe a lot tipsy. Some lessons were learned the hard way (by me face-planting into the pavement, yeah, definitely the hard way) and I've decided NOT to drink too much of anything that tastes that horrible for a very long time. Hahaa, yeah. :) However, the beginnings of the night were splendid and spent with good company.
And I got these new boots! I love them so much. I'd been wanting some camel colored boots for a while now, and I finally found them in Charlette Russe, on sale for $20. There is a God! Someone actually commented on my facebook picture saying how they loved them, so I told them where I purchased them and I guess she was buying them online that instant. I kind of laughed.

But that's pretty much it for now. I wanted to show you guys my dress I made out of an old lady ugly dress I found at a thrift store, but I don't have any good pictures of it. I'll show it to you eventually. It's very cute. :)



with love,
Becca



5 comments:

  1. I adore your tattooed bird! I cannot wait to see the finished product.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the tattoo! I think I remember your either writing a post/or writing on my blog in the past about the tattoo idea of the bird flying out of a cage. The bird on its own looks really nice and simplistic, cannot wait to see it with the cage and the words, I am sure it will come out so beautiful! When do you think you will go back to get it done?

    Btw, I love going to Hookah bars, I always end up having such a relaxing and fun time at them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. becca dear!! you are so beautiful! i adore your boots- what an amazing find! jeez, $20, that's insane. anyway, your tattoo is awesome! i've been going back and forth, back and forth, trying to decide if i want one. and you make me want one again! (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice tattoo. you did it! exciting.
    yerrr, so, a dts... I have a post explaining what they are. i think it's the first blog I wrote actually. it's kind of long to explain, but it's an acronym for discipleship training school and they have them all over the world, and there are all kinds of different focus's and lengths and such. I'm at a creative focused one in the fine art track. I am loving it tons.

    ReplyDelete