Tuesday, January 26, 2010

vintage love


So I have this love of thrift shopping. I call it love, others might say addiction, or obsession. I don't consider it either of those though. I lovee to look through the little junk sections at Goodwill and other thrift shops. A while back I found this adorable little tea cup. :) I love it. It just looks so antique-y with that shabby chic touch.
~~~~~~~~
Along with the tea cup find, I pretty much hit GOLD.
Vintage is good; Vintage Coach is gold, especially when found at Goodwill for like 20 bucks.
~~~~~~~
There is a God! and he loves me I guess.
~~~~~~~

Oh wait, did I say two vintage coach purses? My mistake.
TWO vintage coach purses! count 'em.
Well, here they are:

beautiful buttery smooth leather...
mmmm...
:)


The little green one was just so cute.
~~~~~~~
Best thrift shopping day of my life.

~~~~~~~
just thought I'd share. :)
~~~~~~~
with love,
Becca

2 comments: