Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Etsy Originals

"A little birdy told me..." necklace
Consists of a precious vintage birdy charm my sister found at a flea market.
I added the feather charm and hand-crafted the chain out of wire and mix-matchy beads.

~~~~~~~

Eleanor Revamped vintage necklace
This is one of my favorites. It also consists of some good flea-market finds by the lovely miss Rachel. :) I took the charm off of the one antique necklace and used the Marvella beads from the other one. Mash them together and we get this adorable vintage-love child necklace!

~~~~~~~

Black and Gold necklace

This elegant Black and Gold necklace is entirely handmade, even the diamond pendant. We used a special recipe to make the bead and then baked it to create the stone like pendant. Then painted it gold. :) http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=22577805

~~~~~~~
For all these and original artwork and nicknacks please visit me and my sister's store at:
I'm hoping to have some new jewelry up soon so I'll keep you posted. Also if you have any ideas that you would like to see brought to life feel free to request a type of necklace or earings or anything! I'd be happy to fulfill any custom orders for you!
with love, from your favorite little jewelry crafter...
~Becca

2 comments:

  1. lovely Becca....
    hope you get the chance to get behind the torch and make some of your own beads for your jewels...
    you are so talented...it just adds to the fun.
    mona & the girls
    hope you and your sis have a great week...

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks so much for your support! maybe one day i will have saved enough to get some equipment to make glass beads! i really hope so. :)

    ReplyDelete