Sunday, April 12, 2009

My Tambourine Man


I am in love with this man. I don't care what anyone says, I love his voice along with his lyrics. I've been on a real Bob Dylan kick lately; I don't know what it is, but his music soothes me. I really want to see that movie that came out a while ago that was like kind of a tribute to him even though he's still living. It's called "I'm not there." Rachel saw it and said it was pretty good. If Bobby D. wasn't so old, I would gladly marry him and have babies with him in a heartbeat. He's just one of those rarities in life that has stood the test of time. He's classic, and he's even in my goddamn U.S. history book. He may be an aquired taste, but I think everyone should at least try to enjoy some Bob Dylan. It would do the world some good.
~~~~~~~
Haha, so I've got to entangle my jewelry ideas into this blog post somehow. I'm actually considering making a Bob Dylan inspired necklace along with some other classics such as: Buddy Holly, Kurt Vonnegut, Andy Warhol, you know, all the cool old farts. Rach and I have some tiny thumbnail sized picture frame charms. I think we could incorporate something pretty cool into some necklaces that way.
~~~~~~~
yours truly,
~Becca

4 comments:

  1. nice job on your blog. I'm getting ready to go plug you on twitter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your sister's Twitter plug worked. I'm checking out your blog and like your tribute to the classic "old farts" (being one myself). Dylan was definitely up there on my list when I was "growing up" in the late '60s-'70s! Have fun blogging - you're off to a great start!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for your input! i'm glad to know people are actually reading my blog and think i'm off to a great start.

    and thanks rach for the plug. awesome. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. adore Bob Dylan...his words are quite magical!
    ~Lovely NEW week to you*

    ReplyDelete