Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Rain drops on roses, and whiskers on kittens...


"Bright copper kettles and warm woolen mittens!
Brown paper packages tied up with strings;
These are a few of my favorite things!"

~~~~~~~~

Ahh, I love that song! So, last night I had a big hankering to watch that movie and I did. :) I love the beginning, but when it gets into the war part, yawn, big yawn! I think it should end right after they get married.

~~~~~~~~~

However, there is a point to this blog, even though it currently seems otherwise. I wanted to put up some of my old photography pictures from last year, but since I did not have a blog last year they shall be old ones now.

I make frequent visits to my friend Ashley's house who lives in little ol' Fountain Town, and I love Ft. Town. Everything is so old and creepy, but in a cute antiquey kind of way.

~~~~~~~

That's Ashley's cat up there, and a wild rose in her garden.
Oh!! In fact, my header on here was even taken in Ft. Town.
That's me on the train tracks. :)

look familiar?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Well, here's to amateur photography! I just love snapping pictures for the fun of it. I see something beautiful and I try as best I can to capture it. My aim is to inspire and be inspired.

~~~~~~~

Have a lovely day! [if you're not, then.... "Simply remember your favorite things...And then you won't feel so bad!"] :)

~~~~~~~

with love,
~Becca

1 comment:

  1. Visual delights dear!
    I somehow enjoy images of "doors & also keys" lately...guess they have somekind of deep symbolisms in life somehow. ~Lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete